Hi there! Lucas here.
- You can now DOWNLOAD my latest FREE CHARACTER RIG for BLENDER 2.82a.
- It's a simple but appealing 3D character, fully rigged (no facial controls or individual fingers on this one) with PBR materials, ready to be rendered in Cycles ( or easily adaptable to Eevee).
- It was created for a very brief online talk I gave a couple of weeks ago. You can watch the whole process here (Spanish audio only, amigo): https://youtu.be/-n-kJf1R05o
- It includes a very simple IK / FK switch on each separate limb. It's made so you can modify each leg or arm individually. IK is set by default. If you want to access the FK controls, you just need to activate the rig's second layer and move the specific switch to the FK position (remember to key it).
- The Cartoon Knight Rig is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0).
- You are free to use it (and any derivated pieces) in your personal projects; including animation portfolios. Attribution is encouraged, not mandatory ( but if you used it in some cool thing please let me know so I can brag about it). Due to upload restrictions, the free version only includes 1k texture maps.
- If you find it useful and want to thank me for the time it took to prepare; any extra payment will be enthusiastically appreciated!
- If you feel even more generous, you can get the paid version. It includes beautiful high definition 4096x4096 px texture maps ( no other differences really).
Thank you for your time!
@lucasdmok ( on Instagram, ArtStation,YouTube; etc.)